- Significantly better pricing
- Rates ranging from 2.5%-3.0%* including 30-year fixed
- Available on purchases and rate/term refinances
- Conventional only
- Primary and secondary residences
- Rate/Term refinances that have not closed with UWM in the last 18
*The principal and interest payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 2.875% and 80% loan-to-value (LTV) is $829.78. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 3.097% with estimated finance charges of $5,600. The principal and interest payment does not include taxes and home insurance premiums, which will result in a higher actual monthly payment. Rates current as of 05/12/2020. The APR is calculated using the Actuarial Method.leo.